Table of contents
- We discovered holes in the membrane.
- A/C lines need cap on 3 vents.
- Additional areas that need to be addressed.
- Roof coating is the best solution for this roof.
- 1We discovered holes in the membrane.
Below are pictures of holes in the membrane roof.Go To Pin
- 2A/C lines need cap on 3 vents.
A/C lines need a cap on 3 vents.Go To Pin
- 3Additional areas that need to be addressed.
Caulk laps in metal on walls. Pitch pockets need to be fixed. All vents need to be caulked. Need 2 new 12″ tops for turbo vents.Go To Pin
- 4Roof coating is the best solution for this roof.
ALDOCOAT 397 was specifically developed as a protective coating for a wide variety of low slope roofing substrates. With excellent adhesion and durability, ALDOCOAT 397 is proven to provide excellent UV protection and long term durability for spray polyurethane foam. It is also recommended for protecting vertical walls, masonry, concrete, single-ply membranes, and metal surfaces.Go To Pin