Table of contents
- Adding ventilation to high moisture areas.
- Membrane holding moisture
- More moisture between wall and grease traps
- Moisture from the holes by the grease traps
- More water next to ac unit
- 1Adding ventilation to high moisture areas.
This corner was particularly high in moistureGo To Pin
- 2Membrane holding moisture
This area was a bit lower and water has gathered there.Go To Pin
- 3More moisture between wall and grease traps
As you can see there is a decent amount of puddling water/moisture in this area.Go To Pin
- 4Moisture from the holes by the grease traps
As you can see anything yellow, orange, or reddish is warm water or moisture under the membrane. If it’s black, blue, or purple then it’s cold and not wetGo To Pin
- 5More water next to ac unitGo To Pin