Knoxville Roofers Repairs Metal Roof in Sevierville, TN. We were called to come out and find a leak on the back side of this metal roof. This metal roof had several issues with it all over, from the front to the back. From tiny holes in the metal to tons of screws backing out and wood siding breaking apart. Here is how we addressed some of these issues.
Metal roof repair.
Table of contents
- Small holes in the transition metal
- Tons of loose screws
- Potential areas of future leaks
- Edge of dormer had hole
- No pipe boot
- Gutters in need of gutter guards
- 1Small holes in the transition metalGo To Pin
- 2Tons of loose screwsGo To Pin
- 3Potential areas of future leaksGo To Pin
- 4Edge of dormer had holeGo To Pin
- 5No pipe bootGo To Pin
- 6Gutters in need of gutter guardsGo To Pin