This older home in Maryville needs a new roof and gutters. There are some areas of concern behind the gutters, and this house likely has slats versus dimensional sheathing. New roof and gutters and some trim work will be recommended.
Table of contents
- Old architectural shingles and bad flashing around vent stack
- Rear porch structure and flat roof
- Areas of this architectural shingle roof have had trouble in the past.
- 1Old architectural shingles and bad flashing around vent stack
In this photo, you can see old architectural shingles and a non-functional guttering system. The vent stack flashing is not installed correctly and is recommended to be repaired or replaced.Go To Pin
- 2Rear porch structure and flat roof
Unfortunately, this back-covered deck does not appear ready to install roofing material. The structure seems to need attention. Repair or replacementGo To Pin
- 3Areas of this architectural shingle roof have had trouble in the past.Go To Pin