This older home in Maryville is in need of a new roof and gutters. There are some areas of concern behind the gutters and this house likely has slats versus dimensional sheathing. New roof and gutters and some trim work will be recommended
Table of contents
- Old architectural shingles and bad flashing around vent stack
- Rear porch structure and flat roof
- Areas of this architectural shingle roof have had trouble in the past.
- 1Old architectural shingles and bad flashing around vent stack
In this photo, you can see old architectural shingles and a guttering system that is non-functional. The vent stack flashing is not installed correctly. Recommended to be repaired or replaced.Go To Pin
- 2Rear porch structure and flat roof
Unfortunately, this back covered deck does not appear to be ready to install roofing material. The structure appears to need attention. Repair or replacementGo To Pin
- 3Areas of this architectural shingle roof have had trouble in the past.
Here, you can see that several repairs have been made on this roof. You can also see another area where the gutter and facia are failing.Go To Pin