Table of contents
- Current Condition of the roof.
- Organ roof walls to be covered
- Terminate the all with Drip edge.
- Bad Roof Deck Replacement
- Install new TPO Roof
- 1Current Condition of the roof.
We inspected the current condition of the roof to be 2 1/2 inches thick. TPO roof is rubber over 1/2 perlite insulation with multiple buildup roof over wood deck with no insulation.Go To Pin
- 2Organ roof walls to be covered
We will cover the walls of the organ roof portion with TPO.Go To Pin
- 3Terminate the all with Drip edge.
We will install a drip edge on parapet walls using tape and drip edge to prevent the wind from causing any lifting of the TPO.Go To Pin
- 4Bad Roof Deck Replacement
We inspected 2 soft places. We can use thermal imaging prior to tearing off to determine if there is moisture present.Go To Pin
- 5Install new TPO Roof
We will remove the top lay and perlite insulation and roof over with 60ml TPO mechanically fastened.Go To Pin