Table of contents
- The chimney needs lots of work.
- The shingles are aged and showing granule loss
- Gutters, fascia and soffit
- Pipe Boot will be replaced.
- Live video view of the roof.
- 1The chimney needs lots of work.
The chimney needs some work done. If the chimney is not in use, an option would be to tear it down to the roofline and roof over.Go To Pin
- 2The shingles are aged and showing granule loss
The shingles are showing signs of an aged roof.Go To Pin
- 3Gutters, fascia and soffit
Gutters are damaged and need to be replaced. Fascia and soffit appear to have rotted and will need to be replaced as well.Go To Pin
- 4Pipe Boot will be replaced.
As seen here the pipe boot will need to be replaced as well.Go To Pin
- 5Live video view of the roof.Go To Pin