Here, we have a new construction chicken coupe that is roughly 20’ x 40’. There are several structures on the property and we intend to match colors as well as possible. The structure is sound and very well constructed. Looking forward to this project!
Table of contents
- Framed, Sheathed and ready for metal!
- Metal siding to be terminated at the ground and openings with j channel
- Metal roofing material on siding
- 1Framed, Sheathed and ready for metal!Go To Pin
- 2Metal siding to be terminated at the ground and openings with j channelGo To Pin
- 3Metal roofing material on siding
This metal roofing material is used to protect the siding of a chicken house. As you can see the Flashing is very important here and we were using metal behind Metal to make sure that we are flashing this window correctly.Go To Pin