Table of contents
- This is the back side of this home or the east facing side.
- There’s a picture of the front of the roof that is west facing
- There is soft metal damage to these pipe caps in this roof
- 1This is the back side of this home or the east facing side.
This is a little unusual that the east-facing side of this roof is worn out so much more than the rest. But it is the case here. You can see from the photos that the shingles have substantial granule loss and are in terrible shape. Also, you’ll notice a lot of areas where the fiberglass mat of the shingle is showing.Go To Pin
- 2There’s a picture of the front of the roof that is west facingGo To Pin
- 3There is soft metal damage to these pipe caps in this roof
This is called collateral damage on a roof, and when there are Helmart’s on South Metal to represent that a hail storm has hit this roof. These things are one of the main things that property gestures look at when a roof is not hailing and impact the shingles.Go To Pin