We’re Committed to Our Customers
Customers have complained for years about the roofing industry. Poor communication, sub-standard work, leaving a mess, disappearing after the work’s done, sometimes even before it’s finished. And the laundry list of frustrations goes on.
Some of us in the industry were listening. Some of us were taking notes and making the changes necessary to re-engage the trust of our customers and uplift the reputation of our industry. In short…
The Industry Has Responded!
Litespeed is committed to the highest quality and safest work environment possible for our customers. Our Mission Statement is intended to set expectations so you, our customer, know exactly who we are and precisely what we stand for, and can hold us accountable to not just meet, but exceed those expectations.
Pricing is Important – But It’s Not the Only Thing to Consider
We are NOT the cheapest roofers in town. If price is your only qualifier, we probably won’t make the cut. Putting a new roof on the most important, most expensive investment you’ll ever make in your life (your house), is a major decision.
Maybe shopping solely on price is not the best idea. Maybe look for other areas where you can compromise on cost. Not on the roof you’re relying on to protect you, your family and your belongings.
With Litespeed Construction, we promise guaranteed work, a great customer experience and complete satisfaction for you.
Here are some other important factors to consider when deciding on your roofing system.
- How long do you plan to stay in the home?
- How much tree coverage and shade do you have?
- What’s the current value of your home?
- What kind of wind and weather conditions do you experience?
- How adequate is your existing roofing ventilation?
Be sure to check out our Bronze-Silver-Gold levels warranties – your peace of mind
when doing business with Litespeed.
Litespeed Mission Statement
Build trust and grow with our customers. Expecting and giving our best to each other, even at the worst of hours.
Great communication, community and work allows us to walk with our customers toward building the future at Litespeed Construction.
Things are Better
Authenticity is Everything
The Litespeed Team vs. Chuck and a Truck
Sometimes people shop for roofing contractors by price alone. That can be a big mistake. In many cases, any savings you may have initially enjoyed are ultimately eaten up by the cost of repairing the efforts of a cheap roofer. Ironically, the cheaper roof may actually cost even more than the other, more expensive quotes you received.
If you’re looking for the cheapest roofing contractors in town, you need to know Litespeed Construction doesn’t fit into that category. You’ll find us over in the category labeled “The Best”.
For your own benefit, it’s so much better to choose wisely in the first place. Looking for an established team of quality professionals is almost always more beneficial for you than opting for a one-man operation.
Let’s take Chuck and a Truck for instance.
Chuck’s probably a nice enough guy, and because there’s only one of him, his rates may be cheaper. But he may or may not be certified or even licensed to do the work he does. He may also opt to use cheaper materials or find other ways to cut corners.
You may learn, far too late into the process, his “crew” is really just his nephew, who occasionally leaves his empty beer cans in your shrubbery. With just the two of them working on it, your new roof may wind up taking m-u-u-uch longer than originally anticipated.
What happens if Chuck (or the nephew) gets sick? How long will you be stuck with a partially finished job? What if he never comes back to finish it and you can’t reach him?
And the worst of it…he finishes your roof and disappears into the wind. When you try to reach him 3 months later after a storm blows shingles all over your yard, you get no response. It’s truly one of a homeowner’s worst nightmares.
Compare that to a team of qualified, licensed and certified roofing professionals, like Litespeed Construction.
Licensed and certified? You betcha.
Our crew is a genuine team of professionals (no beer cans in the shrubbery, we promise!), and our jobs are completed on time or you’ll be given a full explanation for the necessary extension of the completion date.
If one of our crew gets sick, we’ve got back-ups to fill in, so your roofing job continues without a delay.
And just because we’re finished with your roof doesn’t mean we’re finished with the job for you. At Litespeed Construction, we offer a one year follow-up inspection on any of our work. And if a storm comes in and causes damage to your roof, remember we’re always just a phone call away.
Your New Roof Is GUARANTEED!
At Litespeed Construction, our team has logged in over 100 years of construction management service. We’ve issued 1000 years’ worth of roofing warranties. And we make a commitment to each customer to offer a free follow-up inspection on any work we do for up to one year after the initial work is completed.
With three levels of warranties available, there’s one to fit your unique situation. We like to call them your “peace of mind” guarantees, for entrusting us with the important task of replacing or repairing your roof.
Check out the buttons below for details on our Bronze, Silver and Gold level warranties.
Gold Level Roofing System
Our top-of-the-line Gold Roofing system includes:
- GAF Timberline HD® Shingles
- GAF FeltBuster® Synthetic Underlayment
- Drip Edge
- GAF Pro-Start® Starter Strip
- GAF Cobra® 3 Ridge Vent
- GAF Seal-A-Ridge® Ridge Caps
- GAF Golden Pledge® System Warranty
Some important information you should know about the GAF Golden Pledge® warranty:
The typical terms of a system warranty from the manufacturer are from 10 to 30 years, but they excuse the contractor from liability after only two years.
The other, and the most important warranty, is the roofer’s workmanship warranty. This warranty is your coverage against workmanship, or installation errors. So while your material may carry a 25 year, 30 year or lifetime warranty, it doesn’t mean the workmanship is guaranteed for that long.
A Master Elite contractor is the only type of roofer that can provide the Golden Pledge® warranty, which is the most powerful and substantial warranty in the entire roofing industry. A Golden Pledge® warranty is the only warranty that requires the entire roof system to be from GAF, a single manufacturer.
The Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty is available only through GAF Master Elite® Contractors, who are factory certified by GAF. It is our strongest warranty available.
Litespeed Construction is your GAF Master Elite® Contractor and we can provide a price for the warranty when we give you a quote for your new roof.
Silver Level Roofing System
Bronze Level Roofing System
We Love Our Customers...and Our Customers Love Us!
What we say about ourselves doesn’t really matter…
what matters most is what our customers say about us!
“My experience with Litespeed Construction has been amazing. From the initial assessment to the final details, the workmanship has been efficient and professional. Kirby and his crew did a fabulous job in replacing our roof, gutters, and painting our porches. I would highly recommend using this company. Thank you for a quality job, well done!”
— Dawn E.
“I have had nothing but great experiences working with Litespeed. Fair prices for honest work. My biggest endorsement is that I have hired them for multiple jobs.”
— Derek H.
“A first class job of installing the new roof, completed their work in less than one day!”
— Claude R,
“Litespeed was a delightful contractor to work with, working around our schedule and at a great price. Work was done fast and efficiently, and we were consulted about issues encountered during the process. Definitely would recommend for siding work.”
— Wiliiam Kotas
Before and After
Litespeed Construction Locations
Litespeed Construction is currently licensed and insured in Tennessee and North Carolina. Call or come by one of our locations:
Tennessee: 1532 Washington Ave, Knoxville, TN 37917
North Carolina: 460 Weaverville Rd, Suite 6, Asheville, NC 28804
It’s a good idea to have your roof inspected on a regular basis. It’s like going to the doctor or the dentists for routine check-ups. Small problems can be detected early and steps can be taken to prevent them from getting worse.
We realize small roof repairs are almost never convenient but the time and effort it takes now is nothing compared to what you might experience later on if you don’t fix them.
Year after year, you trust your roof to protect your home and family and all your valuables against the harmful effects of all the weather’s elements; sunlight, hail, wind, acid rain, ice and snow. Over time, the constant barrage may compromise your roof’s ability to continue providing adequate protection.
As your roof ages, it becomes more vulnerable. Even if it appears to be just fine, a carefully performed inspection may uncover some lesser damage. Just because your roof has a seemingly good looking surface appearance doesn’t mean nothing is wrong.
Some roofers only conduct a basic roof inspection, often consisting of examining just the exterior and visible roof components. It’s to your benefit to make sure the roofing contractor you hire performs a more thorough inspection to identify any potential issues of concern that could possibly lead to further, more costly, damage.
- We’ll let you know when materials will be delivered and when work is scheduled to begin.
- Please be at home during the morning hours of the job start date. This will allow us to immediately resolve any unforeseen issues (such as bad plywood or any questions).
- Please also be at home in the latter stages of the job so you can do the final inspection and provide payment in full.
- Please make sure your driveway is clear of any vehicles, bikes or toys on the day of material delivery and on the day of installation. If you have a car in your garage, it could get blocked by material, so you may want to make alternate arrangements for placing your vehicles until the work is finished.
- There will be considerable vibration due to the removal and installation of your new roof. Please remove all breakables from walls and shelves that could fall during construction activity.
- It’s unavoidable, there will be a certain amount of debris and/or dust as we work. Please cover items in the attic with plastic, or move them completely to protect them from any dust or damage from roof debris.
- Please move lawn furniture and any other outdoors items away from house and work area.
- We will install tarps over your shrubbery and bushes to collect this debris for easier clean up.
- If you have a satellite dish on your roof we will take it down and place it on your porch or in your backyard for your service provider to remount and adjust.
- Please keep all children and pets inside so they are not harmed by wandering into the work area.
- If you have a sprinkler system, please make sure it’s turned off during working hours.
- Please leave all gates un-locked and make sure a power source is available for our work crew.
- If you have a pool, pond, fountain or other water feature, please cover them so they remain free of any debris.
- Please make sure there are no tree limbs within 2 feet of the roof.
- We want you to understand we are performing heavy construction, there is a chance for nail pops to occur on the ceiling.
- If you own a townhome or have very close neighbors, you may want to notify your neighbors of the roof replacement and apologize for any inconvenience they may experience.
- We hope you will agree to allow us to use your address and first name in any local advertising we may do. Please let us know if this is not okay with you and we’ll respect your wishes.
What Sets Us Apart - Financing Options
At Litespeed Construction, we understand the decision you make to invest in a new roof for your home is a significant one. We may be able to help by offering financing options that are available to you.
If that’s something of interest to you, and you’d like to learn more about the options we have available, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
What Sets Us Apart - Insurance Assistance
It can be a nightmare trying to navigate through the sometimes convoluted, legalese language of your insurance policy. Litespeed Construction is here to help. We can guide you through the steps you need to take to make certain you take advantage of every benefit you’re entitled to from your insurance company.
We’ll teach you what “storm damage” actually covers and encourage you to hire a contractor even before the insurance adjuster comes to inspect damages.
Depending on your policy, there are certain monies your insurance company is not responsible for, we’ll help you sort those out.
Insurance companies use software to estimate the value of your loss and most contractors have access to that software. We can help you understand how they determine the scope of your damage and how the final estimate was reached.