Did you know that a basic handyman is not required to have a license of any kind? Any small jobs or work that is done around the house for under $3,000 does not require a license or qualifications of any kind. Only after the total cost of the project gets higher than $3,000, are some licenses are required. Read some steps that will help you get the job done when you just can’t DIY anymore: www.Collins.Legal/blog/2017/june/must-knows-when-hiring-a-contractor-in-tennessee/
- Clean Out Your Gutters, Not Your Wallet!
- Hold On!!! Deferred Maintenance on Leaking Flat Roofs with Old Iron Railing Systems, OUCH!
- Don’t Let Falling Siding Cause You To Fall Into Costly Repairs.
- Metal Wrong, Valley Wrong, Chimney Wrong, Flashing Wrong. A 5 Year Roof with Liabilities
- Maintaining an Old EPDM Roof