Did you know that a basic handyman is not required to have a license of any kind? Any small jobs or work that is done around the house for under $3,000 does not require a license or qualifications of any kind. Only after the total cost of the project gets higher than $3,000, are some licenses are required. Read some steps that will help you get the job done when you just can’t DIY anymore: www.Collins.Legal/blog/2017/june/must-knows-when-hiring-a-contractor-in-tennessee/
- Gutterglove Micromesh Gutterguards: Are you tired of your old broken gutter guards?
- Why You Don’t Leave Commercial Roof Repairs to Maintenance Men
- Roofing, Gutters and Gutter Guards – A Triple Crown Opportunity
- Don’t Let Your House Turn Spooky: Understanding When Insurance Funds Can Be Used to Pay For Deferred Maintenance.
- How to Properly Flash a Low Slope Roof Interface at a Sunroom