This home was inspected for the installation of two sun tunnels. The home owner wants two sun tunnels installed in the living room to get more natural light in since it is a dark area.
Table of contents
- Dark Living Room Needing Natural Light
- This Is The Attic Where The Sun Tunnel Tubing Will Be Installed
- Roof Is In Good Condition To Install Sun Tunnels
- Exposed Nails Should Be Sealed To Prevent Leaks
- 1Dark Living Room Needing Natural Light
Home owner would like a sun tunnel on each side of the fan to illuminate the dark living room.Go To Pin
- 2This Is The Attic Where The Sun Tunnel Tubing Will Be Installed
This is the attic where the sun tunnel tubing will be installed.
Go To Pin
- 3Roof Is In Good Condition To Install Sun Tunnels
This is the side of the roof where the sun tunnels will be installed. The roof was in good condition and should be ok to install.Go To Pin
- 4Exposed Nails Should Be Sealed To Prevent Leaks
Roof has my.triple exposed nails at the ridge caps and the pipe boots. Litespeed is recommending to seal these up to prevent future leaks.Go To Pin